DENIRO BOOT CO CARE INSTRUCTIONS
DeNiroBootCo boots are designed for durability and are made with the finest quality leathers to ensure performance and protection.
Here are just a few tricks to care for it.
- Remove anything that might damage the skin of the boot after use
- Keep the boot away from heat sources - (ie away from direct sun, fire etc)
- Store in a dry place.
- Also remember you should let any sweat inside your boots to dry naturally before inserting any boot trees that won't allow that air flow, as sweat and prolonged moisture is a major factor in breaking down/changing any leather.
- Wipe them with a barely damp soft cloth after use - removing sweat dirt etc.
- Apply a cream cleaner of the same color of the boot
- We recommend after each use to clean the zipper to preserve it's functionality, to remove dirt from the hinge, using a brush; make sure the zipper is completely open while wearing or removing the boot.