Roeckl equestrian gloves are the epitomy of comfort in horse riding gloves. They are the choice of many World Class Riders. Roeckl Equestrian Gloves are our best-selling brand because of their exceptional quality, tactility and second skin like feel and touch.
Roeckl is a family run sports glove manufacturer based in Munich, Germany. Since 1839 and from one generation to the next they have honed their skills and expanded company expertise. For them it is art. Continuously refining their glove tailoring to develop horse riding gloves that fit like a second skin. They provide the ultimate in comfort and grip.
As equestrian glove specialists, Roeckl put all their passion into designing outstanding and innovative solutions. They can – in the truest sense of the word – hand riders well-thought-out premium products. After all, hands are important tools for directing the delicate communication between horse and rider. No other hobby or sports activity creates a more unique bond between two individuals – man and animal. To foster this valuable connection in the best way possible, Roeckl riding gloves ensure precise and tactile handling of the reins. Including both a safe grip as well as an excellent wear comfort.
Invest in Roeckl Horse Riding Gloves for an Enhanced Experience
Horse riding requires a special bond between you and your animal, and the ability to keep steady contact with your horse’s reins significantly improves the ride for both you and your steed. Investing in a pair of Roeckl horse riding gloves from Sunshine Coast Saddlery can enhance your performance during training and shows.
Key Characteristics of Roeckl Equestrian Gloves
Roeckl holds many innovative patents that focus on comfortable, lightweight, and well-crafted gloves to protect you from the elements and improve your grip.
- Available in various styles to suit every rider, you’ll be sure to find your ideal pair of Roeckl riding gloves. Our advanced Coldblack System technology enables you to wear dark coloured gloves without the usual heat absorption from the sun. This results in your hands staying cool and dry and keeping a firm grip on your reins.
- The colourful options offer the right look for both training and competition outfits. Adjustable straps and fasteners ensure maximum comfort and the perfect fit. You can choose from microfleece for the colder months, leather, and ventilated materials for the warmer seasons, each providing stretch and flexibility. Polartec and Primaloft materials insulate against the heat while encompassing the advantageous characteristics of a high-quality riding glove.
- Designed specifically for horse riding, the finger and palm grips you find on Roeckl gloves ensure that the reins have the optimum placement for the rider. While Roeckl creates gloves for skiing, cycling, and riding, they understand the different hand grips each activity requires, so they develop gloves with each unique sport in mind.
Whether you require a waterproof glove for rainy seasons, fleecy cloves for the winter, or trendy gloves for your competition, we stock the ideal Roeckl glove for you.
How Roeckl Sports Gloves Stand Out from the Rest
Thanks to the lightweight wearability, the Lite models provide an ideal glove for warmer weather. The summer range strikes a perfect balance between sporty, stylish, classic and elegant. You’ll hardly notice you’re wearing anything on your hands while still benefitting from the enhanced grip and intense sensitivity from your reins and enjoying the freedom of movement in your hands and fingers.
- While other brands try to imitate it, The Roeck Grip by Roeckl is the unmistakable original that riders have come to know and trust over the years. Along with the superior materials, the finer details make the difference between the original and a mediocre horse riding glove. The exclusive material of The Roeck Grip provides breathability, elasticity, and suppleness, providing the perfect fit for any hand.
- The secret to Roeckl gloves providing the ideal fit owes a nod to classic French glove sizing. Our 6.0 to 11.0 size range ensures that every equestrian will find their perfectly-fitting pair. You can choose the colours and finishes from the smallest to the largest glove as per your requirements.
- The secret of Roeckl’s comfort lies in the proportions and cuts of the glove, where they use 175 years of experience in the art of tailoring beautiful sports gloves. The Munich-based tailors also emphasize great importance to the quality of the manufacturing process. Each glove element is meticulously sewn together by hand, with seam tolerances of a one-millimetre maximum permitted.
Why We Love Roeckl Gloves
We love Roeckl riding gloves because they provide the required protection, plus some unconventional benefits. Without gloves, your hands can become dirty and clammy, making keeping the reins under control challenging. Below are just some of the advantages you’ll receive when you buy Roeckl gloves.
- The ideal thickness of Roeckl riding gloves eliminates the feeling of there being a barrier between your hands and your horse’s mouth.
- Thanks to the synthetic leather material, they are fully machine washable for your added convenience.
- The sweat-wicking properties ensure your hands stay cool and dry while riding in warm temperatures.
- The innovative grip makes them touchscreen compatible, ensuring you can set your smartwatch or use your phone while wearing your gloves.
- Their traditional style and availability of colours make them ideal for both training and shows. From black to champagne, the wide variety of colours ensure you’ll find a pair to match your outfit.
What You Can Expect when you Shop Roeckl
Riding gloves – some people love them and won’t ride without them. Others dislike the barrier that cheaper gloves create between hand and rein. We’ve highlighted the main reasons to include a pair of Roeckl gloves in your equestrian wardrobe.
- Warmth. Nobody likes cold, stiff fingers, especially when you depend on mobility. Keeping your hands warm is vital for both you and your horse. Firstly, so you can keep your concentration while riding your horse. Secondly, if you can’t feel your fingers, it reduces your accuracy. Because the horse’s mouth is extremely sensitive to rein aids, keeping them as precise as we can enable a smoother and more enjoyable ride.
- Grip. Make ‘washing line’ reins a thing of the past with the enhanced grip of our gloves. A firm grip allows you to maintain stable contact and provide concise signals to your horse. While very few instructors allow us to be overly reliant on our reins, they are a fundamental part of communication between horse and rider.
- Protection. If you’re a dedicated horse rider, you know that one spook can land you in danger. Riding without gloves when your horse bolts can result in painful scrapes and blisters that we can avoid with a good quality set of riding gloves.
Why Buy Roeckl Gloves Online?
Thanks to our comprehensive sizing chart, superior images, and simple checkout and payment options, the ability to shop Roeckl gloves has never been easier. Contact us for more information.