Lay-Bys are offered here. Please see below for the full terms and conditions.
- The lay-by period is for a maximum of 6 weeks.
- Lay-by is not available on sale items.
- A deposit must be a minimum of 20% of the total purchase value.
- The minimum lay-by sale is $50.
- The cancellation charge on a lay-by is 20% of the total purchase price. The cancellation charge is applied to compensate the retailer's selling, storage and administration costs.
- There are no returns or exchanges on lay-by items with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with your legislated rights.
- The customer or the store has the right to cancel a lay-by.
- If the customer cancels the lay-by within three weeks they have the right to a refund of the payments made, less the cancellation charge.
- If the store cancels the lay-by within three weeks the customer will be given seven days notice and will be entitled to a full refund of all payments made.
- Customers will be contacted for all lay-bys that are not completed by the due date. After the due date the lay-by will be cancelled and the customer will be given a refund for their payments made, less the cancellation charge.
- No items can be taken by the customer until the entire lay-by has been paid in full.