Equest Plus Tape Gel
Equest Plus Tape Gel
Long Acting Horse Wormer & Boticide Gel
Product at a Glance
- Equest Plus Tape contains moxidectin and praziquantel, sufficient to treat a horse of 575 kg.
- Controls tapeworm and gastrointestinal roundworms including adult and encysted stages and benzimidazole resistant strains of small strongyles.
- Long acting: re-treatment is recommended after 14-16 weeks resulting in fewer treatments per year and longer periods where pastures are left free of worm eggs.
- Unique gel formulation that dissolves rapidly on the tongue, aiding compliance. A dial-up syringe is designed with a narrow barrel to allow easy access into the side of the horse’s mouth and deliver the right dose every time.
Recommendations for Use
- Equest Plus Tape is palatable and effective for the treatment and control of:Tapeworm: Anoplocephala perfoliata and Paranoplocephala mamillana.Large Strongyles: Strongylus vulgaris (adults, L3 and L4 arterial stages), Strongylus edentatus (adults and L4 visceral larval stages),Strongylus equinus (adults), Tridontophorus spp. (adults) including T. brevicauda, T. serratus and T. tenuicollis, Craterostomum acuticaudatum(adults).
Small Strongyles (adults): Cyathostomum spp. including C. catinatum andC. pateratum, Cylicostephanus spp. including C. calicatus, C. goldi, C. longibursatus and C. minutus, Cylicocyclus spp. including C. brevicapsulatus, C. elongatus, C. insigne, C. leptostomum, C. nassatus, C. radiatus, C. ashworthi and C. ultrajectinus, Cylicodontophorus bicoronatus,Coronocyclus spp. including C. coronatus, C. labiatus and C. labratus, Gyalocephalus capitatus, Parapoteriostomum mettami, Peterovinema poculatus, Poteriostomum imparidentatum, as well as benzimidazole resistant strains.
- Low dose volume.
- Equest Plus Tape long acting horse wormer and boticide gel is the only horse wormer effective as a single dose against encysted stages of small strongyles: developing stages (DL), late encysted stages (LL3/EL4), and aids in control of early encysted stages (EL3) including inhibited larvae (greater than 90% effective).
Pinworms: Oxyurus equi (adults and L3/L4 larval stages).
Ascarids: Parascaris equorum (adults and intestinal stages (L4)).
Hairworms: Trichostrongylus axei (adults).
Intestinal Threadworms: Strongyloides westeri.
Large Mouthed Stomach Worms: Habronema spp. (gastric and cutaneous (summer sore) forms).
Stomach Bots: Gasterophilus intestinalis (2 & 3 stage larvae),Gasterophilus nasalis (2 & 3 stage larvae).
Cutaneous Onchocerciasis: Onchocerca spp. (microfiliariae).
PLEASE NOTE BULK PRICING APPLIES FOR ANY PURCHASE OVER 5 WORMERS - NOT SUPPLIED WITH THE BOX - 1 DATA SHEET SUPPLIED WITH ALL