Wild Horse Insect Control - Ripstop Rug with attached Hood
Poly/Cotton blend with approximately 70% polyester and 30% cotton. Polyester adds the strength and longevity of your rug, while the cotton is a great porous fabric. Wild horse have found this to be the best blend of strength and absorption and resistant to ripping and tearing.
- Wither Pressure Release
- Contoured backline and double cross surcingles ensure this rug stays in place
- Generous neck lengths with Poll strap security Elastic/Velcro attachments under the chin to allow for movement of the jaw, this offers greater comfortable for your horse and alleviates restriction
- Extended chest & shoulder dart lining protection to alleviate rubbing
- Extra Deep and Long Lined Tail Skirts which protects sensitive areas around the dock and top of the tail
- Made for Australian horses and climates